Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Website Preview

I am getting excited about my new website. I had been searching for a while and I believe I have found what will work very well for me. The site is hosted by squarespace. They provide a template type of input that is configurable in many different ways. The site will also host my blog. So everything will be moving to the new site when it is up and running. Unfortunately, most of this has been the result of a hack on my original website, but the site was in desperate need of an upgrade. The earthandskyphoto.com link is still not active as I had to transfer web hosts, but you can get a glimpse of the site and new blog at jeffball.squarespace.com. I hope you get a chance to check it out. I don't have the galleries active yet as I am building them now. Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the site and check back often as I hope to take it live very soon. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments: